Family Readiness Officer (FRO) and Battalion Hotline:
-Press 5 to reach the Menu
-Press 4 again to hear the Battalion Message
Jim Chartier, the 2D AA Battalion FRO, is located at building BB-260 located in Court House Bay. You may reach the FRO by calling (910) 440-7506 office or (910) 381-6912 cell.
If you need to contact the FRO after working hours and it is urgent, please call the cell listed above and leave your message. Please state that your call is urgent and you will receive a return call within 24 hours. Non-urgent calls will be returned before 72 hours.
OTHER MEANS OF CONTACT:
You may send email messages directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . You must provide a subject in order to receive a response. Please do not use this method if you have an urgent message.
Should there be an emergency after working hours, dial 911. Otherwise, you may contact the Officer Of The Day (OOD) at (910) 440-7335. The OOD will be able to provide further assistance.
LINK TO eMARINE LOGIN PAGE:
Click here to navigate to the eMARINE login page. This is your go to source for everything regarding family readiness.
- After navigating to this site, click on "Find a Unit Site" in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- From here, click on North Carolina on the map of the United States.
- Scroll down to "MCB Camp Lejeune"
- The link to the 2D AA BN website will read as follows: 2nd Marine Division > 2nd Assault Amphibian Battalion (North Carolina, UIC: M21810)
- Follow the remaining instructions to register for the Battalion eMARINE website