2D MAR DIV CG’s Intent
Purpose: To enhance the combat readiness of 2D Marine Division units, facilitate their training.
- Standardized and professional combat skills instruction that addresses a unit's training gaps at the small unit level
- Training packages that include classroom instruction, practical application, simulation and/or live fire events, and field exercises
- Train the trainer programs that enhance a unit's ability to foster resident knowledge within their own organization
- Customer oriented approach coupled with detailed prior coordination
- Continuous process improvement and curriculum reviews
End state: An improved and stable training organization, outfitted with experienced personnel, that supports 2D Marine Division units and any external II MEF element in an efficient, flexible, and responsive manner