2d Marine Division Band Requests
To request the band, please contact the Bandmaster, Master Sergeant Michael Diuguid, in one of the following ways:
1. By Phone: (910) 451-5912
2. By Fax: (910) 451-2937
3. By e-mail
For civilian requests, please complete the DD-2536 form and return it via e-mail or Fax to the Bandmaster.
For military requests, please complete the Band Request (Military) Form.doc
For bugler requests, please complete Bugler Request Form.
Some guidance on requests:
- Requests should be submitted to the 2d Marine Division Band not less than 30 or more than 90 days in advance of a scheduled program.
- All Armed Forces units have specific missions and training requirements which may take priority over your event.
- Participation in public programs will only be authorized when such support is in the best interest of the Department of Defense and Military Services and does not interfere with mission or training programs.
- In all cases, operational commitments must take priority and can cause previously scheduled performances to be canceled.
- Department of Defense policies require that Armed Forces participation in public events will be provided at no additional cost to the Government. The sponsor is required to pay, when necessary, the standard Military Services allowance for quarters and meals for all Armed Forces participants and for other services which have been determined in advance by the Military Services and agreed to by the sponsor.
- All costs are binding after a unit, personnel, or exhibit has arrived at an event site, even though weather conditions or other unforseen circumstances force the even to be cancelled.